Welcome to bricabrac.shop. Please review the following terms and conditions carefully.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.bricabrac.shop (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Bric-a-Brac, a sole-proprietorship of Neelum Saigal.
The words “you” or “end user” or “your” or “buyer” or “customer” refers to any person/s or company or party using this website.
''Product/Products'' means and includes any goods/merchandise/products/services/offers/ coupons/voucher/giftcards/display items that are uploaded /showcased/displayed on bricabrac.shop and the related description, information, procedure, processes, warranties, delivery schedule, etc.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE
bricabrac.shop is an offering from Bric-a-Brac. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using this website. bricabrac.shop reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. We suggest that you go through the terms and conditions whenever you use our web site. Your use of bricabrac.shop will be understood as your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order placed or service provided by bricabrac.shop. All products/services and information displayed on bricabrac.shop constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. bricabrac.shop reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
USE OF OUR WEB SITE
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Bric-a-Brac, bricabrac.shop, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Bric-a-Brac or dilute any Bric-a-Brac’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Bric-a-Brac’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Bric-a-Brac’s.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- All your comments, feedback, suggestions, or any other regarding our products and services communication (collectively called “Comments”) posted by you on bricabrac.shop will and shall remain Bric-a-Brac’s exclusive property. Submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Bric-a-Brac of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Bric-a-Brac will hold exclusive rights to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, print, announce and distribute these Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Bric-a-Brac’s shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
All content on this website, including, for example, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, all the product information, page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text (referred to hereafter as "Content") is the exclusive property of Bric-a-Brac and/or is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Bric-a-Brac. The Content of bricabrac.shop web site are intended only for the personal and non-commercial use of the users of our site. As a user, you may download, print and store selected portions of the Content but only for your own personal and non-commercial use. You cannot copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media and/or in any form or format. You cannot modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. Bric-a-Brac reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this web site.
HYPERLINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEB SITES
bricabrac.shop may contain hyperlinks to third party websites or services whose resources and contents are not controlled by us. Any concerns or questions regarding such services or resources, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
Bric-a-Brac disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on websites that link to or from bricabrac.shop websites. You acknowledge that some advertisers or other companies employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive. Bric-a-Brac is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material or content contained in third-party sites and/or advertisements (including pop-up ads) and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites or advertisements. Bric-a-Brac does not ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from bricabrac.shop websites.
Without limitation, credit card and other personal information, you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party company or advertiser
puregheedesigns.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
puregheedesigns.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/08/2021.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and date of birth
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.